New Year’s Eve is such an odd mixture of anticipation and dread. You’re happy to say ‘so long’ to the previous year, but what will the new one hold? It’s spooky! It can also be a giddy and equally horrifying experience when hunting down a dress or outfit for New Year’s Eve.
After all, you’ve just blown lots and lots of cash for Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa (or possibly all three) and now you’ve got to dump a lot of money on an outfit you may never wear again! Huh! Not anymore! There are dresses, gowns and jumpsuits here that are $60 and $25, yet look like you’ve spent much much more!
1. Burgundy sequin dress (DC-43096), $59.
The sequins create a swirly pattern, so every time you move in this stunning short sleeve dress, the light will gleam off of it. Kinda like having your own spotlight.
2. Glamorous deep v-neck halter jumpsuit, $46.80.
If you like getting dressed up, but don’t like “getting dressed up,” we know what you mean. This black jumpsuit says “party” without screaming it. Add a pair of long swingy earrings or lots of arm candy to complete the look.
3. Missguided cutout sequin midi dress, $55.80.
Look like a million bucks in this shimmery, black dress.
4. NY Collection plus size color blocked lace-trim A-Line dress, $20.99.
You’ll wear this for more than New Year’s Eve! Throw on a blazer for work, or a crew neck sweater and boots for the weekend.
5. Beige short metallic print dress, $59.
The silver and gold geometric print and silhouette of this party dress is a bit Mad Men, yet modern at the same time. Pair it with swingy rhinestone earrings for extra wattage.
6. Apt. 9 plus size fit and flare dress in purple henna, $30.
The neckline is adorned with scattered rhinestones. The swingy skirt is perfect for dancing.
7. Rosie metallic pleated halter maxi dress, $22.
Pick bronze or champagne, this halter dress has the hottest skirt style right now–the car wash slit.
8. Sweet Affair pleat back chiffon skirt maxi dress, $44.97.
You’ll make an entrance is this sexy and romantic dress. There’s lace detailing, a long sheer chiffon skirt and a pleated back too.
9. Cap sleeve lace dress D11230NAZ, $49.
This cap sleeve sheath dress is gorgeous with accents of blue and coral lace swimming against the black lace background.
10. Boutique Amelia high neck embellished jumpsuit, $60.
In either stone or black, this wide-legged jumpsuit is girly glam chic.
11. Black and gold sequin sleeveless chiffon maxi, $49.99.
Pair this chic maxi dress with a lacy shawl or velvet jacket and you’re good to go.
12. Plus Maisy black plunge dress with sequin hem, $40.
New Year’s Eve, date night, any time you’ve got a party, you’ll grab this dress!
13. Short scoop neck sleeveless dress with silver and black sequins, $34.
The LBD gets updated with a sparkly skirt and a draped neckline.
14. Cask Party in Noir, $41.99.
This full-skirted beauty with the sweetheart neckline has a vintage feel. Wear this and pretend to be a siren from the silver screen.
15. Benefit Gala Beauty dress, $20.99.
No one will believe that you spent under $100 for this rhinestone accented gown with a pleated bodice and chiffon skirt.